Deputy Headteacher Vacancy
Deputy Headteacher Required for January 2019 L4 – L8
The governing body of Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary invite applications from suitably qualified, outstanding, inspirational and experienced teachers with proven leadership and management skills to play a pivotal role as Deputy Headteacher to work in our successful, family school.
This is an exciting challenge for a practising Catholic who can work with the Headteacher to demonstrate:
- You are a practising Catholic with a strong, lived faith and deep commitment to Catholic Education and the Catholic ethos of the school.
- An understanding of the role of the Deputy Headteacher
- You can work in partnership with the Headteacher, SLT, colleagues, parents/carers, governors, LA, Archdiocese, other external agencies and the wider school community.
- You are a leader and innovator who encourages, enthuses and motivates the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding classroom teaching and effective assessment procedures.
- Effective leadership experience and a commitment to drive improvement.
We can offer:
- A vibrant, caring and encouraging environment for learning, underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos.
- Dedicated support from a highly effective and supportive Governing Body.
- Enthusiastic, supportive and hard-working staff who, are fully committed to further raising standards in the classroom.
- Happy, well behaved, highly motivated, independent learners.
- Supportive parents and carers, parish and community.
- An established partnership with parents, the parish and the wider community.
- Good opportunities for continuous professional development.
Applications are returnable to the school for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs R. Keating or by email email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement with the Headteacher, Mrs R Keating on 01942 708438.
Closing date Thursday 27th September 12 noon
Shortlisting date Tuesday 2nd October
Interviews w/c 15th October
To view the details relating to this position and to access the application form, please click the links below.
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01942 708438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures
The employer is committed to safeguarding
|DHT Job Description September 2017.doc||Download|
|DHT Person spec 2018.doc||Download|
|Faith References guidance for applicants.docx||Download|
|letter from head and chair.docx||Download|
|WG - Childcare Disqualification Requirements.doc||Download|
|WG - Guidance for Safer Working Practices.pdf||Download|
|WG - School DBS Applicant Information (GDPR).doc||Download|