As a loving family, we learn and grow together on a journey with Jesus.
- To provide a Caring Catholic community which enables all to grow in faith, love and respect by valuing the unique contribution of each individual;
- To develop concerns for all and an understanding of how an individual’s actions affect others;
- To provide a relevant, stimulating and high quality inclusive education which offers equal opportunity, challenges and supports all pupils to achieve their true potential;
- To build meaningful, co-operative working relationships among pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community;
- To promote moral, social, mental and physical health and self-esteem;
- To work with all our feeder High Schools to ensure that the children are well prepared to continue the learning process.
The following objectives enable us to achieve our aims:
- Provide appropriate opportunities for celebration, prayer and reflection in implicit and explicit ways.
- Provide a religious curriculum delivered through the Come and See Scheme of work, which exemplifies a wealth of experiences and opportunities for all.
- Provide opportunities for all staff to deepen their theological understanding and spiritual development.
- Promote school, home and parish links through sharing of information, and celebrations.
- Promote an understanding of the demands of our religious commitment in all that we do.